Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas + Bali

Yea, so, Christmas went by, without being all christmas-y at all, somehow.
I dunno why, all my other Christmases went, uh, well, christmas-y. While now, even when I'm with most of my extended family, Christmas felt like nothing. Almost nothing at all. We didn't celebrate it, pretty much. We just went to the church and stuff. That's it. Like, maybe Christmas is gone for us. or like, for me. To be honest, sometimes I just don't feel the family bond in my family. Like, the last part of my family that I still hold bonds with, kinda broke it 2 weeks ago. It's sucky and all, but, maybe it's better this way? I mean, I don't exactly fit into my family. I mean I do in a normal level, but not enough to make me really a part of the family. Some people from my family sometimes even forget me! Not as in forget who I am but like, forget that I'm there.
Meh, I dunno, things are quite fucked up lately.

But on the other hand, Bali has been nice. I went to 2 beaches so far which are Sindhu and Nusa Dua. The waves in Nusa Dua were aaaweesome! My cuz taught me how to body surf and I kinda used it for some specific advantages *chling*
Like, somehow I really feel like living when I'm on the beach. Like, it's where I'm supposed to be. I used to do these little dumb quizzes in facebook back in the past, where they tell you what element you belong in based on your answers, and it always came with water. And apparently I do feel well living with water around.
Oh and I bought naisu clothing and sandals and keychain and most importantly, a Balinese traditional headwear-thingy, which is an Udeng, And it is awezum.

On the downside, I haven't been able to use my laptop a lot, so I haven't gone anywhere with my supposed-to-be-finished-this-year drawings. oh man @@

oh well
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment