Sunday, May 22, 2011

Teenagers

Avoid this pic if u don't wanna read amateur psychological observations 



Yeah, teenagers.

One second they're like 'RAGE! THIS SUCKS, THAT SUCKS, LIFE SUCKS IMMA HIT PEOPLE' and 5 minutes later they're like 'OMG I'M SO HAPPY! LIFE IS WONDERFUL IMMA GIVE GIFTS TO PEOPLE'

Aren't we?

Yeah, actually XD

Till now I'm still wondering how it works that way, I mean, How does our mind take such little things and turn it into huge things that makes us so worked up and upset. For me, I'm trying as hard as I can to be mature, but it doesn't go that easily, apparently. The small things like connection problems and being asked for help when I don't wanna help gets me fired up, and I feel like wrecking the place.

Phew, It's probably in the hormones, and we can't do much about it.
I just hope when I get older I don't keep this teenage mood swing with me DX 

No comments:

Post a Comment