Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fursona :D

Mm basically today marks the day when I change my fursona XD
If you dunno what a fursona is, it's basically an anthropomorph character, usually with fur(there are also scalesonas and feathersonas), which represents us, like a persona :3
I'll just show you the current 3 stages of my fursona development  

This would be my first design, originally created at March 2010 
Just a generic gray wolf... Extremely common and unoriginal, really OTZL

And this is pretty much my second design. I didn't have a decent pic so have this animation instead XD
This was my icon for winter (which we don't have here OTZL) Which I'm pretty much proud of.
 The modifications are just the hair, the blue marking on my ear that extends to the right part of my neck, blue stripes on my tail and right foot, and claw-like marks on my shoulders, which are actually stretch marks on my skin which I rly have irl XD
I created the design October 2010 

And this would be my newest design of my Fursona. A blue red panda :D (such a contradiction XD) Anywho, there are major differences between this and my old design. First of all, the change of species means I change everything.
So, I have basic red panda markings, turned blue. The hair, blue ear, and claw markings stay, but the others change. And look! I have black limbs :D how awesome XD 

Heh I guess that's all. I've been through a lot of originality dilemmas with my fursona. I never thought it was unique enough, but now I think it is :D and I'm so happy XD 

No comments:

Post a Comment