Saturday, September 24, 2011

I'm sure a lot of people went through this

Before I talk about anything, have this thingy :U
 


Happens to me Every single time
Now to the serious stuff. I've actually been feeling very.. what's the word.. Hopeless about my art. It's been quite a while since I joined art sites like DA and FA, but I don't feel like I'm recognized by people.
I don't get much friends either. Most of the friends I have now would be the Furries from my country which joined a group that I manage in FB. It's kinda depressing really.

I mean the point of me joining those sites is to get recognized by people, and know some new faces. Coz, well, nobody here recognizes my art skills. I know it's not much yet, but it's something already, right?

I'm even thinking of giving up art. It's been more than a year since I've joined FA and I've only gotten 2900 views so far. Maybe it's quite something... but... Views are just, views, lol. and I don't even know how it works, like is it counting how many people seen my page or how many people opened my page or something... It's actually comments that I need. It seems like only a few people care to say something about my art. Like it's just 'oh it's art *opens another*'. 
I know I'm being egoistic about this. But I just.. wanna make people know that I'm not just another artist.. that I'm special in some ways.

Meh, though if I did abandon my art, I still have a few other ways anyway. I'm good at cooking, I have a strong feeling for music, I excel in science-related stuff, I'm good with psychology.. not to brag, it's just true.. really. 

I'll just consider it I guess... Maybe not taking art subject in college isn't so wrong after all..

No comments:

Post a Comment